This touring windshield is not only considerably wider than the genuine one, with 480 mm it is also higher and especially made for riders who wish a maximum wind protection with a minimum of size. This windshield offers enormous advantages on the road and off-road! Simply more clearness for the Adventure rider for the same windshield height. Free view on the front wheel and no disturbing rod (R 1200 GS Adventure)
- Significantly improved wind-protection, even at the lowest position and at high speed.
- Distinctly quieter.
- Minimised turbulence.
- Elimination of vibration in the helmet area.
- Is mounted and adjusted like the original.
- Angle adjustment more effective thanks to altered basic settings.
- Can be adjusted to suit almost all riders.
- Reduces “dancing” of rain water drops on the visor (vacuum turbulence).
- Very high-quality, optically clean, extremely tough, scratch-resistant, UV and fuel-resistant PMMA polymer for an optimal view.
- 6 mm thick material.
- 5 years guarantee.
- German type approval.
All riding-tests have been made with three different riders: ca.1,70, 1,80 and ca. 1,90 meter tall and high mounted genuine seat. The properties are even further improved with a low mounted seat and/or smaller body sizes.
The windshield is black coloured in the lower area
- Motorcycle Brand